View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 07:16 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Johnybeas Send a message via MSN to Johnybeas Send a message via Yahoo to Johnybeas Send a message via Skype™ to Johnybeas
Registered SVX
Re: Carbon fiber body parts

I understand this and my market is no where near SVX specific. I offer parts for all sorts of tuners if you check my website we do all sorts of brands not just subaru. I am just putting out ideas that would help the performance of the SVX. I know the amount of actual people who are interested in certain things is going to be slim to none.

I was more like Nevin being selfish with this one. The doors are heavy period end of story, now whether I do something DIY myself or have someone produce it for me and make it an actual production product that can be sold retail from a manufacturer that is decided from those of you out there.

I'm not going to take anything to heart as I know that the SVX market sucks both aftermarket parts and consumer side. Not many want to fork out the cash and even more of them want to do it themselves. Just wanted to put out ideas, not to be told what I already know but to see if anyone is interested. I know CAI's and headers are where the money's at, and that's why I am starting there. I just thought I'd put out the idea.