View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 12:26 AM
Sold my soul to Subaru

Re: Back in Afghanistan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnybeas View Post
no booze though they'll get in big ass trouble lol! good on ya amanda for second tour, 1 year? or whats your projected rotation time?? I'm thinking about mobing to do some PSD, or Detainee Ops in afghanistan, or potentially customs in Katar, we'll see though cause my girl doesn't want me to take any mobes at all to the middle east.
Dude it sucks being seperated from loved ones, but as long as you and your lady have a strong relationship its well worth the money just think of all the SVX parts you can buy!!! lol I'm only here for 7 months so its not so bad. The time flies by super quick. I've been in contact with my old Captain who is leading a grunt unit out here and I'm trying to do another Female Engagement Team. Its about as close as a woman can get to being infantry I guess Plus its tons of fun! I've never been to Qatar, but I've heard good things about it. Just do some research and see what you might like. I love you guys and thanks so much for all your support! We really appreciate it over here!