Thread: I'm alive!
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 05:02 AM
Mr Soob

I'm alive!

Hey guys. I've been off the radar for a while, trying to get my life in a semblance of order. My wife gave birth to a lovely baby girl, but then her health took a bit of a minor turn (all fine now) and have been having difficulty (our normally supportive family are triapsing around Europe!) but everything is on the rails. Currently gathering the strands of our lives one at a time. I did have going concerns on the board with a couple of members before the life became a whirlwind of fury, and I apologise for being off the air.

I'm in Sydney, but working full time which keeps me busy all weekend. My daughter is 18 weeks old and keeps me very busy for the other 2 days a week and then some. The is a car capsule mounted in the rear of the SVX

To anyone who had a business interest, please contact me and I will endeavour to rectify my position (if I recall it was Matt and Viking - I did try to contact via sms a while back but no answers?)

The pearlie still has the minot electrical problem - draining the battery if left longer than a few days and killing it (currently dead). The other two burgundy cars are on hold regarding any restoration work until Dad gets back from his holidays, and the charcoal is currently on blocks until he gets back also.

Good to see activity here in the Down Under section, good to see some new faces, too! Although I am still very busy, I will pop in from time to time and stay up to date as best I can.

Cheers all!
'93 SVX Black on Burgundy > Completely stock, under preservation, treated like a princess. (55,000km, 1 previous owner) Not For Sale
'92 SVX Black on Burgundy > Completely stock, under preservation, treated like a princess. (144,000km, 2 previous owners) Not For Sale
Wife, Red Hot when riled > Treated like a princess. Minister For Finance, Domestic Affairs and Diplomatic Relations. Definitely Not For Sale
My Wanted List: http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/show...178#post632178