View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 05:56 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Johnybeas Send a message via MSN to Johnybeas Send a message via Yahoo to Johnybeas Send a message via Skype™ to Johnybeas
Registered SVX
TruSpeed Performance LLC

I posted originally under my region but since I will be selling SVX specific parts as well I might as well start a thread here so people aren't saying "WTF is TruSpeed" so here goes...

I just started a new business here in Utah! It's a performance shop called TruSpeed Performance.

TruSpeed Performance is an honest, no hassle, low cost alternative
for your performance needs. We are a very laid back and open minded couple guys who love to work on cars. We take pride in learning as much as we can and sharing our skills with auto enthusiasts.

We're not out to get all your money and cut corners. We work on every car with the same passion we have working on our own. We'd love to see your tuner looking clean, driving fast, and expressing you and your tastes without breaking the bank.

Have an awesome custom idea for your ride? Can't find anyone who makes performance parts for your car? Or perhaps you just want to swap out that whole drive train with one with more options. You've come to the right place. At TruSpeed Performance we're all about making your dreams and ideas into reality and doing right. No Pimp My Ride here!

We won't try and sell you on installing all sorts of monitors that you won't ever watch or stupid spinners and gizmos that belong in a toddlers toy. We'll recommend options that we ourselves would want to try if your car was our own. So give us a call to set up a time to come talk to us about your ride.

Check us out at http://www.truspeed-performance.com

P.S.: Watch out for an SVX 5speed/6speed conversion kit and an SVX Turbo kit and a few other SVX specific mods coming in the next few months!