View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 05:09 PM
Found a lost SVX

Unhappy '94 Junker SVX (nepa)

This SVX was bought new and lived in North Eastern Pennsylvania all its life but 1 year I had it in AZ and drove it back to PA. I got the car in really bad condition with intentions of fixing it. I however never got to it and it has been sitting for almost a year. This would be a great parts car;
-Runs and drives,
-rusted body,
-small oil leak (I replaced the oil pan and right valve cover gasket but there is still another leak I have not found),
-cd/tape player non function, antenna broken(radio still plays),
-trans runs fine (was rebuilt at one point but now is great),
-rear diff seems to have excessive backlash,
-rear seats and interior parts missing,
-after sitting for winter I started it up to move it and found a fuel leak in the rear
-MIL light on: code 22 (knock sensor out of range?)
-power steering pump blown, no leaks just no power steering

I have all the service records from the original owner.

I was using it as my winter car when I hit a pot hole and no more pwrS. I decided not to drive it until spring when I wouldnt have to drift without pwrS.

I just cant go through all the problems and cannot handle fixing it with my current schedule.

Selling for best offer, not expecting much. If no one here buys it I am going to junk it before winter at Harry's You Pull It in Hazleton PA.

PICTURES; not all current.

http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/l...sty_wazoo/SVX/

:..Fey..:2005 World Rally Blue Impreza WRX 80k and rising. MODs: Lowering springs, 22mm sway bars. SS brake lines.