Thread: Texas!
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 02:29 PM
Still rebuilding my block...
Alcyone Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to cozykat Send a message via MSN to cozykat Send a message via Yahoo to cozykat
Significant Technical Input Registered SVX
Re: Texas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sd2649 View Post
Lol @ the wheels, mine were on backwards when I first got it years ago and I have never gotten around to changing it.... Most people would never know... Anyways, I am just off of guilbeau and manage at the walmart on guilbeau and bandera. It's crazy how quiet this forum seems to be now. I was going fort a few more active members in this area. I see you are rebuilding an engine? Anything crazy, or just a new stock build?
The Texas forum has always been kinda quiet. Although we have a large number of SVXs in the area. I have joined the multiple svx owners club, with a non-running pearl in my backyard. Hah! But its a project I will get to once my engine build is complete. I'm building for a forced induction setup. Initially I wanted a twin turbo set up but the amount of chopping I'd probably have to do has me now leaning towards large single. You can see my build thread here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevebsy View Post
Hey fellow TXers

I've got a couple free parts I'm trying to get rid of. I'll be up in SA on Sept 23 if anyone is interested, please send me a PM

1 complete rear bumper including the metal structure that bolts to the car
1 trunklid no spoiler
Hey Steve, I don't need the parts but I'd look forward to lunch/dinner when you pass through.

'93 LSL Anniversary Edition - 02/93 - 150,998 Daily Driver - Forged EG33 (long block), 6MT swap, and re-upholstered interior
'92 Pearl - 100k Side restoration project
Locker | Old Locker | Shutterfly | ReadingIX | Facebook | Instagram