View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 09:07 PM
Maniac modifier

Registered SVX Classic SVX
Re: Hypothesis: Hyundai Elantra drivers are complete f***tards

Quote:
Originally Posted by benebob View Post
Then you should have no problems proving that in Sept. will you there every excuse in the BILL?

No I do not have to choose the gear Again, you're simply showing your lack of knowledge on the XJR. I have the option to choose any gear I want when I want. You know, just a little invention that those technologically challenged Brits came up with when those Germans were still driving around with their rusty Isettas. Now if it had the same size supercharger you were running it would be making in the ballpark of 550hp. Oh wait, it just so happens the 11 XJR does just that. I'm more than content with having a do it all sport sedan that I can actually take to the mountains with camper and family in to rather then take up space in the driveway with a crappy Tahoe tow vehicle with lovely platic wood.
You have a Caravan??? (thinking of topgear references here)

The blower on the SVX was undersized to say the least. Running 9psi boost is what most stock charged cars run.

As for the gear box, I know full well what manumatic is. I have always hated them... No clutch, no love.

Tom