View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 08:14 PM
I'm the anti-do-gooder

Re: Hypothesis: Hyundai Elantra drivers are complete f***tards

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomsSVX View Post
Ugh FML. Brought the M5 in for service to a dealer today and needed a loaner while she is in... Hoping to get a 335i and thinking...worst I can do is a 325... They gave me a rental... 2010 Toyota Corolla...

There is nothing about this car that is nice... Not even good... Its just all bad. It does have a big trunk, I could potentially kill 10 hookers and stash their bodies in there quite easily though... So I guess there is an up note to this pile of plastic and glass

Tom
It's funny how some people think that "nothing about this car that is nice" I guess one person every 40 seconds is not wise for choosing the best selling and one of the most reliable cars EVER made. It's really not fair to compare a BMW to a Corolla anyway.

From Wiki:

The Toyota Corolla is a line of subcompact/compact cars manufactured by the Japanese automaker Toyota, which has become very popular throughout the world since the nameplate was first introduced in 1966. In 1997, the Corolla became the best selling nameplate in the world, with over 35 million sold as of 2007.[2] Over the past 40 years, one Corolla car has been sold on average every 40 seconds.[3] The series has undergone several major redesigns.

Although I think 10 hookers would for sure make the tailpipe drag!!!