View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 03:56 PM
Subaru Silver Contributor

Registered SVX
Re: CL Spotting: 92,93 BOTH for $500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean486 View Post
I'm pretty close to where these cars are located (they are within a 30 minute drive) so let me know if you need anything. Not sure what I could do to help but, making the offer all the same.
Well, I can't get too much info from the guy. They appear to be at a service shop, and I have the address now. I asked him about any rust issues, the title situation on either, mileage, and couldn't get much out of him. He really wants them gone is about all I can tell lol. He says they do both run though.
If you could check them out, it would be greatly helpful.
Here's the address...
79 N Hanover St, Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania 17022
and the name of the service shop is smiths service center.
Just want to know the basics. Rust condition of the 1/4's and doors, and if possible the undercarriage, and the biggest thing is the titles. mileage would be great. I know Earl wants the VIN from the 93 AE for his books and the black one wouldn't hurt to know either. I can tell the black one was in a collision as the hood is tweaked, and the bumper support is taken off and the back moving window is out so i'm wondering what kind of shape the interior is in... Whatever kind of info you can get would be helpful and greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the offer even if you end up not being able to go check it out.

Edit: also, some pics would be helpful as well if possible. It's just hard to know what you're really going for when coming from so far away. Not like you can get there, see there's nothing useful, and just say, alright, drive back home

Anyone here been emailing him as well? I just heard he's waiting for someone who was very interested get back to him... i hope they don't sell before i have a chance to get them

Edit some more: Just found out the ebony does have a salvage title in fact but the AE is clean... Still worth it for parts and i'm going over halfway there to pick up a ton of parts in eastern Ohio... so hopefully, the other guy ends up backing out.

Last edited by 1986nate; 07-26-2010 at 05:55 PM.