View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 08:29 AM

Registered SVX
Re: New BontragerWorks Rear Swaybar For My SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacky View Post
Not only did my old bar look exactly like that but you have the same old red steel ramps that I do.
Just wish the rest of my car looked as good as yours.

P.S. Are you liking the Evos?
Your bar was bad too? Well that sucks, but I feel better now, thanks.
Old red ramps are a hand me down from my girlfriends dad, it was the first time I ever used them.
I was surprised at how much room they gave us to work, they look so small.

Wheres the picks of the blackymoblie? I went through threads started by you but didn't see any.

BTW, don't feel bad, my car is not perfect, the camera is just good to her.
I took some shots of the ugly to show Freeman on this thread: http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=54507
I see you posted early in that thread, but if you never returned to it after that, you missed some better pics.
Go check it out, even the ugly ones.

I see you asked about the tires in that thread too, I really don't consider myself enough of a tire expert to have a valid opinion, but here it goes.

Yeah, I would say I like the EVOs, but like I said, I am not a big tire enthusiast.
This is my first time with Hankook tires. Also my first experiment into a summer only tire.
I was running on Continental Extreme Contact (all season) for the last 9 years prior to this on my RS.
These Evo's seem to hold the road really well in the dry, and in the wet they make it feel like it is dry.
Under hard cornering I feel none of that tire wants to roll under the wheel feeling. Then again, I don't AutoX or anything.

Last nights test drive have me pushing them somewhat hard, never lost grip.
Here is a Google map image of my exit, they don't even hint of wanting to break loose going 50 around this:

They also handle this turn at 30mph. Both streets are a 30mph zone, so why slow down?

Last edited by Lookin4SVX; 07-05-2010 at 09:42 AM.