View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 07:56 PM
Headin' for the hills

Registered SVX
Re: Well as soon as the legacy sells we'll be Subaruless

Quote:
Originally Posted by benebob View Post
No smoker, 4 stroke all the way. 1958 model year. It does however feature an automatic transmission and resulted in a copyright lawsuit with VW in the early 70s for theft of a model name.

There are a couple cars on dealer lots I'd be into. Just a the Morgan Aero or Plus 8 here though sadly. Heck there are very few trucks out there today I'd want either.
There's a Morgan dealership a few blocks from my work, and right next to where I take guitar lessons, so I'll give you that. Their greatest asset is their classic appeal (reinforcing my stance that "modern" cars are garbage). As far as I know, that's the only dealership in North America though, and the Aero that they had on display briefly has gone back home, so my statement still stands.

As for the FHI relic:
We are talking about a 360 right? I've searched this transmission-lawsuit thing, and come up with a blank. My first assumption was an old Robin generator or something because your signature doesn't mention any kei-goodness. Maybe it's a big garage, and there's a WWII Nakajima Bomber sitting in there.

Anyhow, nice Jaaaaaaaaag. My girlfriend really liked your LGT, which she never says about the cars I show her online. Wish we'd been able to take that off your hands.
'92 LS-L "Bandit" #362 formerly dark teal, repainted by prev owner
Mods: ECUTune 2v7f, Earthworm bushings, Pioneer DVD/Bluetooth phone, Infinity Reference all around, tint, 17" wheels, custom seat belt computer, velcro visor

Buying parts is like car payments. Someday she'll be all mine.