View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 09:57 AM
Have a poncho I can borrow?

Re: Hopefully not my last Reading but if this keeps up...

Not you or yours Tom as I'd suspect that yours will be among the few hundred of running examples in 10 years. Wait, I mean you will have a handful of running examples in 10 years.

The SVX is not the type of car you can neglect and then think you're going to restore. Once its gone down that path it will cost ya dearly to get it back to respectability. After seeing the "cream of the crop" at Reading (where people who actually care about the marque go to meet) you would have to be blind not to see where the community is heading and how the number of cars is quickly dwindling. It is the overall condition of the cars rather than any single example.

Quote:
Originally Posted by svxfiles View Post
Ben,
when I read your post I felt that you might be speaking about my Claret

Someone has backed into the front bumper recently!
No note!
and the paint has cracked,
there are a few more hail dents, the grille is missing
(to save a 1/4#.)
AND I did not have/TAKE the time to wash Her.

However She knows that She is loved, always gets premium, Mobile1, and BG Products ATF, and has every mod a car could want.
Ant then some!

Life is getting away from some of us, we should try to slow down.
We should ALL take some time to wax our babies, pet our dogs/cats, and watch in wonder as our children grow....
Life is short.
Cut in line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!