Old 04-07-2010, 08:54 PM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Re: Ungrateful SOB!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSpear View Post
Jerry,

I am going to tell you a little story of a relative of ours who used to have the perfect life and now he is about to destroy everything because of his uncontrollable anger.

Both himself and his wife are graduates in Pharmacy and according to law, that pharmacy can be operational 12 hours/day/person. So basically they are operating a 24 hour pharmacy. Furthermore it is the ONLY pharmacy in a heavily populated/modernized town, so imagine...

All in all, that pharmacy's net income is between $9,000~$13,000 per month. In a country with very low salaries ($700~$900/mo for a fresh graduate), $13k/mo is like living a dream. They have one boy and two girls, all in the best school in the country, they were able to buy a super deluxe apartment in the city @ $250k and another one near the pharmacy @ $150k. He drives a 2009 Merc ML ($55K) and his wife has a 2008 Pathfinder ($27K).

They are quite living the happiest life ever in "spectators' point of view" but he is not happy. He is grumpy all the time, jealous of his brother (Orthodontist) and all this lead him to being furious at anyone who stands in his face.

You know why he envies his brother? Because the latter earns twice as much as he does. But did he really take a look at his brother's situation? Nope.
Sadly, him and his wife cannot have any kids

This rage of his, is destroying him little by little. He is about to loose everything and everyone he loves. And for what? Jealousy? Shame... real shame..

Jerry please do not be offended by that story above. I am posting it because you are my friend and I care about you. You have done great deed with your neighbors and you were the perfect citizen no doubt about that. If no one on earth saw that, rest assured that God saw it...

Be happy that you have... a nice home, a lovely family and a cool set of vintage cars
Problems come and go, try to dodge them cleverly and don't let them affect you deeper than acceptable... You want to compare your situation with mine? Check my facebook album titled "dany" you will see that I have used the picture of a crocodile as a cover. The crocodile has no emotions, he doesn't experience no fear or joy... and nothing affects him. This is how I am dealing with my life over here. I used to be angry and furious but realized it is all affecting my health... so the hell with everyhting.

Have you Googled (Earth) Qatar lately? Do you see anything interesting over there? Maybe... no GREEN whatsoever?
I'm not 'jealous', she is!
When I came here 23 years ago, they had a 47 Dodge truck too. Mine ran, theirs sat out back till the kids beat the glass out and it went to the junk.
I still have mine, it has glass and still runs.
They have hauled so many cars home to let 'decay' till they went for junk, but I keep building things and keeping them running. They just sold a 48 Jeep for junk, after letting it sit in a garage with no roof till it ROTTED!
I, however, have just been playing with the 46 that I used for 'parts' 25 years ago, when I built the 47!

Bolted the 'slicks' on the front and set er down. Backed off the torsion bars, pulled out the measure stick. 36" to the top of the 'RAM' on the grillshell, 58" to the top of the roof. It still has the coil springs on the rear and the cab is still sitting on 2X4's till I finish the welding.
I figure that she will stand at 54" at the rod run and be standing tall at 57 when at the auto-cross.
From 'stock', the bed will be 4 1/2 inches narrower and a foot shorter. I did all the measurements tonite and marked it for the 'next' phase. That will give me enough room for 12 in slicks on the back without touching the aluminum bed sides. It has 10's on it now. P 225-45-15 (R) compound auto-X tires on all 4 corners.
This puppy looks like it is ready to 'HURT' someone!!
I just hope that it 'hurts' the EGO of the Corvette and Cobra jockeys!
This broad is SOOO jealous that it is 'consuming' her!
When I go to the 'city Council meeting on tuesday night, I will have the 46 on the DOLLY parked on the street next to city hall! I will 'invite' the mayor outside to 'view' my "JUNK" truck! I will come home 'VICTORIOUS', having made my 'case'.
I just want them to LEAVE me ALONE so the kids and I can keep building cars here!

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry