Old 04-01-2010, 10:03 PM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Re: Ungrateful SOB!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikedjuggalo View Post
Jerry,

I'm being as honest as I can when I say "I have no idea what you are talking about". I will be visiting OT for a little bit of maintenance soon maybe you can explain to me what you are saying. Please don't take it offensively.
I have been restoring old cars and building 'Street Rods' here for 22 years.
I have always been the kind of guy that does NOTHING to cause the neighbors to 'bother' with what goes on here. I don't make noise late or too soon in the morning.
I have been 'ATTACKED' by the 'city' because I have old cars under my carports!
The papers stated that I had (3) 'vintage' cars without engines or windshields. I don't have ANYTHING here without an engine. They do not have windshields because the windshields would be damaged if I welded near them. I DO have the windshields inside the garage.
I spent the day driving a van, since a co-worker called in 'sick'.
I found 25 places in the city that were WAY worse than MY shop! Several belonged to 'local government'. One belonged to the city! (That is TODAY)
I am being 'targeted' for some reason. They are picking on the WRONG guy!
The 'NEWEST' car that is being attacked is a 46 Dodge 'RatRod', the other 2 are a 1938 Dodge 4 door and a 1930 Willys Knight.
There are NO weeds growing through the carcasses, there is no 'polution' being dripped into the soil. There are just cars that are 64 to 80 years old being 'preserved' here till the money come available to finish them.
The 46 is 'REGESTERED' for an event that causes a lot of out of towners to come here and rent rooms and buy dinners. That is, IF I can keep the NAZI from CRUSHING it before I have a chance to finish it.

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry