Thread: Too much B.S.
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 05:55 AM

Re: Too much B.S.

I try to post any of my new threads in the best most sensible spots. If it is a brake mod then it goes in the mod section under brakes, suspension mod it goes under suspension, if it is technical question it goes in tech help as a request. One thing I try to do whether it is a mod or request for help is continue a thread until outcome. My pet peeve is when you have someone who posts a problem but never comes back to report the findings, the results of what others suggested checking, or even the fact they decided to sell the car rather than fix it. So their whole thread and information contained in it is almost useless. If I create a thread I would like to have some way to lock it or close it but keep it open for viewing. Personal member threads would be cool IMO, that way LAN or Tom could post their work in sequence with pictures (though I know sometimes comments are welcome). But You could probably view a whole thread on everything done to ones car with no comments or hijacks, I realize this is kind of along the lines of the lockers though but lockers are sometimes difficult to search just as the search function is difficult to get the results you may want. Especially with 3 letter acronyms like ECU, TCU, LSD etc. I personally enjoy discussion on threads but sometimes it would be nice to go back and clean them up and lock them out from new posts.