Thread: Too much B.S.
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 10:32 AM
15th time is a charm?

Registered SVX
Re: Too much B.S.

I too, have noticed a trend of threads posted in the incorrect sections, and not moved. The personal attacks popping up over the past couple years have been a deterrent as well, though I was guilty of contributing to some sort of that activity back in 2006.

The ability to find relevant information is hindered by having so many threads in the "general section", and by letting threads run so far off topic.

I think the subdivisions have taken the Modifications/Tech Section in a good direction, but I think we need more direction perhaps.

There are a few moderators on here that go above and beyond and should be commended for their efforts. I will not single out inactive moderators, as I have not been around *that* long in comparison to some people. Though I have been on this forum for 5+ years, there are many older, and some wiser.

We need as many members as possible to continue to share their experience, advice, expertise, and the media (photos and videos) to supplement it.

All members need to do their part in employing some sort of reasonable decorum, respect for others, and when possible, contribute to this collective investment of time, information, and energy so that we can continue to utilize, support, and promote this forum and the following for our cars.

Last edited by Mike621; 01-12-2010 at 10:37 AM.