Old 01-04-2010, 11:27 AM
Jersey Girl
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to svxistentialist
Registered SVX
Re: Budfreak Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by radad View Post
I just want everyone to know that Jason RULES!
I brought my SVX to him kind of in limp mode, he went over the whole car for me, and told me what it needed, then we proceeded. Unfortunately we didn't know the driveshaft was weak, and it broke, cracking the transfer case with it. Jason felt worse about it then I did. He Towed the car back to his shop, and didn't even ask for any reimbursement. Jason & Jessi gave me a warm bed and a meal for the night, then he gave me a ride home (140 miles) and still didn't ask for any reimbursement. I now feel like I'm part of his family after meeting Jessi, Faith, Linda & Marty. They are all good honest people. And of course Jason is a top notch mechanic, and knows the SVX's inside and out. You folks treaded me right, and now have a customer for life, and a friend forever.

As for this forum, how you could have banned him is a mystery to me, especially after reading the posts of a few fanatics you didn't ban. Its not like there is a SVX mechanic in every city or even every state. I feel you have done the forums here a disservice. After all Tom's going out of business but Jason still survives, there must be some good reasons for that!
There are a lot of people here who have great time for Jason, including me. However when the ban was incurred tempers were high here, rules were broken, warnings were ignored, you had to be there.

So I don't really agree with your statement about doing the forums a disservice. If everybody is allowed to carry on like there are no rules, then rules are worse than useless. In fact I happen to think that having two forums is actually better for SVX owners at large.

Plus I would totally endorse your opinion of Jason and Jessi, they are genuine people who will go the extra mile [or 120! ] to take care of SVX people. Tom is closing down probably because there was not the volume of business from SVX people to cover the overheads. Jason is sticking with it. You guys are lucky to have such quality mechanics near you, and they deserve your business and support. Thank you for the write up.

Joe
White X2 RVR Mitsubishi 1800GDI. Vantastic

40,000 miles Jersey Girl