View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 07:36 PM

Send a message via AIM to MAXSVX
Re: Deven is Leaking!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean486 View Post
It is probably not going to be too bad of repair, maybe a bad hose or a gasket that needs to be changed.
Ya know that's what I was thinking and definitely what I'm praying [to SVX-ia, the goddess of SVX's, a very vengeful and ungrateful, and very jealous goddess, Daughter of Subaruvius (yes i know Subaru is already a constelation, Pleiades, and figure: Atlas'{Greek god} daughters)]

i was thinking gasket mostly because of its position and how perfect the trail is. they're sort of linearly dependent, and it kind of looks like a DNA test :P

I figure its gasket related on the under pan thing where u unbolt to change out trans fluid... and i pray its just that

anyways... also to reply to Earl: its not (just) from the power steering, tho that does have or at least used to have an issue. The power steering would be preferred, believe me... The car was flaring a little bit and i checked the trans fluid and all gone... = no fun...

-MaxSVX
"Multicolored Mod", Optima Battery, Urethane F&R Sway bar Bushings, RaceConcepts X-Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Performance Pads, and SS Lines, Rebuilt Calipers, Toyo Proxes4, Pioneer HU, MB Quart Discus F&R Speakers, Silla Rad, 100W Foglight conversion, OEM Sunroof Deflector - Serviced by 'All We'll Drive'