View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 05:49 AM
H6 THE ONLY WAY!

Send a message via AIM to Seraphinwolf Send a message via Yahoo to Seraphinwolf
Re: how bad are some of those leading our country ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
Ordinary people throughout the rest of the world were thrilled that with the election of Obama, democracy had been so absolutely demonstrated in an historic and tangible way. You should be increasing still further your status in the eyes of the world, by utilising the advantage of having such a significant personage as a front man.

As we on the outside understand it, you do not have any form of a dictatorship. Surely there are no grounds whereby the president should be made a solitary scapegoat. Or does he alone run the USA ?
Thank you for see that last part. BUT as my big problem was after he won... and durring the voting and running, the president doesn't REALLY have the power to do anything but say yah or nah on what is already put together and say "I want this or that". There is no way that a President as solely the President can do ****. He cabinet will do a lot but they have to as well be the a proper possition for anything. He's just a big sweet talker with promises. I mean they all are but for him to actually THINK he could change it is just ignorance...
Once his term is over I'm certain no one will reelect him. I don't really care Dem or Rep it's a matter of experience. McCain has been around long enough to have contacts and to as was stated know what did and didn't work int he past and to use the strings he's laid putting in his years in service of the country. I"m not saying he wouldn't have had his own screw ups. I'd rather someone driving the big bus with a bad gear and a few parts that need maintance that's been around the block a few decades than a fresh kid that just got his learner's permit.
Rota Tarmac 3's 18x8" on 245/40/18 Dunlop SP Sport 600's, Perrin light weight crank pulley, PRW radiator, custom coilovers(not GC's), 9006 HID 4300k 50W low beams, DIY garage door lip, and SVXfiles brake kit. Fixxed exhaust so no more sweet sound.

97 White/Black trim Impreza Outback Sport (March 13/08) 150K-180K(sensor broken)Good news is EZ30R and 05' 6speed full powertrain swap is in motion!: Will be doing more work as I can. Gonna be run by a Hydra so yeah fun to be had.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-Gaddis