View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 05:33 AM
H6 THE ONLY WAY!

Send a message via AIM to Seraphinwolf Send a message via Yahoo to Seraphinwolf
Re: SVX bodykit and front update

That's the first rear I've liked outside of sticking OEM out of anything I've seen offered! Nice!
As for the hood budlge for an TMIC. I don't think even with the buldge there'd be enough clearance. However with a lot of these other frontends I'm seeing lots of FMIC(front mounted intercooler) thoughts.

As for the widebody... I guess I need to get my ass in gear drawing up stuff and laying out thoughts of specs. I'm a firm believer in keeping the hood and headlights as they are with as little change as possible to them. Hood scoop excluded as I kinda am getting an itch to slap on my S201 scoop to my hood. laying it on the car looks great. I really want to go for a GT300 spec ish look. I am so tearing appart my next SVX and doing a full build on it.
Rota Tarmac 3's 18x8" on 245/40/18 Dunlop SP Sport 600's, Perrin light weight crank pulley, PRW radiator, custom coilovers(not GC's), 9006 HID 4300k 50W low beams, DIY garage door lip, and SVXfiles brake kit. Fixxed exhaust so no more sweet sound.

97 White/Black trim Impreza Outback Sport (March 13/08) 150K-180K(sensor broken)Good news is EZ30R and 05' 6speed full powertrain swap is in motion!: Will be doing more work as I can. Gonna be run by a Hydra so yeah fun to be had.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-Gaddis