View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 05:12 AM

Registered SVX
Re: new svx owner in france ^^

hi all!
thanks for all respond.
ok about this car :
it's one of the svx sells by subaru france ( i have heard 40 in total )
so, it's an LHD.
he's from 96' and have 190 000kms ( dunno in milles, sorry! )
dont know of its an LS or LSI or something else, i dont know difference.
anyway, he have black leather seat ( and warmed ^^ ) and the interior trim is light purple cloth. ( picture later )
he has electric setting on the front healight.
he dont have side marker, it's a turning signal light.
the paint aren't so nice. the paint have many many scratchs and missing paint. the mobile roof have rust too.
maybe i'll repaint it later ...
i had somes pics the first day after i buy it ( i have removed the interior to clean it, and remove the crappy after market alarm.)
and change the sound system ( the subaru original receiver was fun, but dont work realy well, and can't read CD! but i keep it! and the stock speakers was like sand! )

and an pictures of the R1 concept vented, drilled and slotted dics, posi ceramic pads and not see on the pic, goodridge avia lines.

thats all for today ^^

to svxistentialist : i dont realy know how to register my svx. i dont understand were i can found somes information, can you help me?
about football, i dont realy like this sport. it's too much about money, politics and theater. but i'm agree, the hand was were and the goal aren't nice and good. i'm for replay the match or better, give the match to the irland. french playing was ugly ...