View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 01:49 PM
Headin' for the hills

Registered SVX
Re: FS: 1992 Silver SVX Heavily Modified

Yikes

Anybody need an extra kidney, or liver (slightly used). I surely hope this goes to a good home.

Tom, you've been an inspiration to me over the year and a half I've had my car. I came to the site late (I know, new generation of poorboys) and have seen you push the limits of what this car is capable of. You've helped others in need, and built a real community around your shop. More than once I've found your advice on older threads that've spoken to me and my problems with my car. Without ever purchasing anything from you, meeting, or even exchanging messages, I've come to know you, your car, and the team at AWD as some of the greatest assets to this community. I understand that times do indeed change, and I've moved on from great passions more than once. I merely want to thank you for everything you've done for me and the network, as well as wish you luck in whatever comes next. Some lucky hobby is about to get the best enthusiast I've ever seen.

Good luck on the sale, in better times I'd be all over this.
'92 LS-L "Bandit" #362 formerly dark teal, repainted by prev owner
Mods: ECUTune 2v7f, Earthworm bushings, Pioneer DVD/Bluetooth phone, Infinity Reference all around, tint, 17" wheels, custom seat belt computer, velcro visor

Buying parts is like car payments. Someday she'll be all mine.