View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 06:05 PM
Jersey Girl
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to svxistentialist
Registered SVX
Re: unfinished oem rarities list. Help me out you svx crazy people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMaxSvx View Post
Oh no, theres more items to add if you want the full spectrum, you seem to have forgotten:
1- the security system w/ keyless remote Have that
2- (or)the key unlocker with built-in Ir system Have that
3- the morse door handles This too.

and i am sure theres even more items to add
I don't think it is feasible to have all the accessories that may have been available for the SVX, there would be duplication.

The main reason I have all these extras, I have 3 UK cars, and they came fully loaded as you guys in the States call it, plus I have two Japanese cars, including one of the rare 4WS cars. And the 4ws one is supercharged at present.

Oh, I forgot another one, I have a set of the OEM German market 17" rims that the SVX came with in Germany for special order. Click on Betty in my signature to see those.

One of my UK cars I am keeping bone stock, it has only 40,000 miles and is a tight and lovely car to drive.

Of the others I am going to make two "special" cars.

Black Betty the Ebony car currently has the German OEM rims and Japanese closing mirrors. I will be fitting it with a 5 speed manual transmission and 4.444 final drive. It is getting the S4 grille and I could fit the Alcyone hood emblem, but probably will not do so. It already has glass lights and power washers, and I'm thinking that I will add the fog inners like Zavikan, but if so I would add H1 HIDs to power them. These would be in the UK lamp chassis which has the powered leveller from inside the car.

Once I get it that far I might consider boring the engine out to 3.7 litres, but I have no plans to supercharge or turbo that car.

The Japanese CXD car [G5] that has 4WS is currently running with a supercharger and has 6000K hids. But on crap Japanese plastic headlights. It also has a BBK upgrade and 17" rims to accommodate the calipers. In addition it has a bigger custom exhaust to flow the extra gas.
The upgrade plan for that car is as follows:
Glass lenses fronting the headlamps, but I might just fit UK glass lamps with the remote levellers.
Water injection.
Moving the alternator underneath because I insist on having aircon.
Smaller pulley and more boost. About 350 hp.
Upgraded gearbox [auto] with 4.444 final drive.
I have heated leather seats I intend to fit to it.
Bluetooth double din stereo.

That's about it. It will not need much more. It should be a nice everyday car at that point, it has just covered 100K miles lately, and the only thing I don't care for is the three tone colour scheme. It is what it is, so I accept that.

With those two I'll have a UK car with Japanese extras, and a Japanese 4WS car with UK extras, supercharged.

Other than that all I'm hankering for is a white one.

Joe
White X2 RVR Mitsubishi 1800GDI. Vantastic

40,000 miles Jersey Girl