View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 09:48 AM
Still rebuilding my block...
Alcyone Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to cozykat Send a message via MSN to cozykat Send a message via Yahoo to cozykat
Significant Technical Input Registered SVX
Re: Twin Turbo EG33 Build - cozykat

cn: I'm back on the project.

I got preoccupied with completing my master's project to graduate in August and then shortly afterward, getting a job. Exiting my student job (training my replacement) and now starting my new job has taken a bit of a toll on me and my time.

Free time that I did have, I spent working on other people's cars (cars they needed to get to work yesterday). Also I got to help put together a ej205/257 hybrid in my friend's wrx so I feel a bit better about putting my block back together.

Now things are looking steady and I'm ready to refocus on my car. So my first task is to remember where I left off and then I will update as I progress.

p.s. I do not know if I have mentioned this before but I am considering meth injection as an added cooling method because texas is ridiculously hot.

'93 LSL Anniversary Edition - 02/93 - 150,998 Daily Driver - Forged EG33 (long block), 6MT swap, and re-upholstered interior
'92 Pearl - 100k Side restoration project
Locker | Old Locker | Shutterfly | ReadingIX | Facebook | Instagram