View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 05:25 PM

Registered SVX
Re: jdm svx trans, will it work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by svxistentialist View Post
Without my moderator hat on, could I ask you two gentlemen to please stop scoring points off one another?

The reason I took the moderator hat off is apparently moderators are technically stupid, and I don't want to appear too dumb.

Trevor, you have gone to the trouble of getting the JDM solenoid for Alex, thank you. Do please follow through with the forwarding to Alex when it's possible. I for one would like to see how the gearbox works when it's installed, even though I have earlier voiced [dared to voice ] the opinion that the shift maps would not be ideal.

Could we just keep the personal stuff at bay until we see if the gearbox can be got operational for the chap? Pretty please?

Joe
Joe, as I anticipated and noted, you have once again stepped into a thread, with the object of preventing me from defending myself against another Harvey nasty barrage. There is no reason why I should not correct him and detail that which is in fact correct. This is vital in order to ensure that members receive correct information. Please follow the thread, I will say nothing at the low level Harvey has introduced.

You also do not appear to the grasp facts, regarding the use of a normally open solenoid in Alex' present set up. A clear indication that Harvey's outburst must be corrected. Again please follow the thread.

Your suggestion that Alex should be saddled with extra expense, as well a considerable work is unexpectedly rather selfish.

All the best, Trevor.

As a child, on cold mornings I gladly stood in cowpats to warm my bare feet, but I detest bull$hit!

Last edited by Trevor; 08-02-2009 at 05:33 PM.