View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 07:16 AM

Registered SVX
Re: jdm svx trans, will it work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oab_au View Post
You have held Alex for ransom long enough.
I have no intention of explaining anything to you. You lost my respect a long time ago.

Harvey.
Harvey you dug yourself a deep hole a long time ago and it is getting deeper. China beckons.

Once again you pass the buck rather than come clean. You are incapable of proving your statements. What you previously stated and now again suggest, has been clearly shown as incorrect within this thread. If any status quo exists, the move at this point, will not involve fitting a normally open solenoid. I care nothing for your undesirable respect.

Your statement,--- "You have held Alex for ransom long enough." Is despicable to say the least. It is however exactly in line with your character and intentions.

As I have advised Huck, ---- I have offered to send a solenoid to Alex, regardless of the fact that he will not be able to pay for it until his next pay day. The possible damage to his pocket must be considered and sending a useless item by air would be stupid. His car has been off the road for some time and the matter is not that urgent.

At this point I expect the powers that be, will step in once again, in order to prevent me from properly defending myself against your slander. They will as is usual, be unable to understand the technical context of this thread, and therefore its validity and implications. However hopefully, there will be readers who have the required ability to do so.

The archives prove that you have not a clue regarding this subject and it was only through me putting you right, that you are aware that there are in fact both N/O & N/C solenoids involved. If you again have in mind clearing the archives of the evidence, I raise caution. The thread contains a statement of approval from Chris. the founder and proprietor of this facility.

No doubt, once again you will claim baiting or some such. It is you who has thrown down the gauntlet. Read my signature.

Trevor.

As a child, on cold mornings I gladly stood in cowpats to warm my bare feet, but I detest bull$hit!