Jersey Girl
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to svxistentialist
Registered SVX
Re: 94 Svx

Quote:
Originally Posted by brit-tic View Post
Hi everybody,

I am new here and what a great forum this is. I bought my SVX 3 weeks ago and got a lot of usefull information from your site. It was first put on the road here in Switzerland on March 1998 and has only 40.000 Kms (25.000 miles) on the clock. As it is a 1994 model year, I guess it served as a show-room car and/or demonstrator for some years. Condition is as new as you might expect with this low mileage. It is an AWD in bordeaux pearl with VIN:
JFI CXW LEO RG 005149.

Cheers form Geneva, brit-tic
Hi there brit-tic. You are welcome to the Network.

You are a lucky dude to find such a low miles SVX, I'm really looking forward to seeing your pictures.

BTW, just for your interest Bordeaux Pearl was available in the USA in 1994, but was only available in Japan in July 1995, and I think the Rest of the World only got the all-over colours [no black roof] for the years 95 to 97. So your car could have been built in 94 for the 95 Europe market. It may be a year younger than you think, registration wise.
Or I could be wrong. It happens.

Does the brit part of your forum name intimate you are a Brit? If so, it would be wonderful if you could find out from the dealer or main distributor how many cars Switzerland got in total. Switzerland is one of the markets where our records are incomplete.

Joe
White X2 RVR Mitsubishi 1800GDI. Vantastic

40,000 miles Jersey Girl