Thread: Mass Meeting
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 08:38 AM
Finally HAS a 3rd pedal!!

Send a message via AIM to ridered777 Send a message via MSN to ridered777 Send a message via Yahoo to ridered777
Re: Mass Meeting

Andrew,

That date should work for me... still SVX-less, she's up in the air in the garage right now.

I won't come to any of those meets - when I was in Florida I was the only SVX, so I went out to a few "WRX based" meets shall we say - in my experience, the SVX is not well received in that crowd, and it gets old real quick looking at 70+ of the same car, tuned the same way, often even in the same color. Those people don't tend to appreciated the uniqueness of the SVX, and just want to know how fast it is, what boost pressure it's running, etc. When the find out it's not a drag racer, and its N/A, they turn their noses up at it, and frankly, I'm sick of people who all think they've got the hottest car since the Delorian looking down on my SVX.

Any SVX based/specific meets though I will always try and make. If you want to do that weekend, that should work well for me.

94 LSi 5spd Barcelona Red, 14Xk miles.

Full custom exhaust (Stebro cat-back, custom rest of the way forward) 8000K HID kit from Tom (SVXfiles), Energy Suspension front sway bar bushings, Non-Droopy visors, Race Concepts C/D + Dimpled Rotors, Axxis Ultimate pads,SS brake lines, Bontrager Works #009 (or something like that), stripped interior.

(up next) Full cage, fuel cell, 327 swap