View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 04:24 PM
Maniac modifier

Registered SVX Classic SVX
Re: 11:1 CR Race/Street Engine build

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSpear View Post
If you are going wiht the valve dimensions I posted above along with the stock diameter, let me know, I might be interested in a set.
We are using stock sized valves for an ej20t. They have already been ordered and recieved. I am waiting to get the heads back from Rallybob before I an load them into the heads

Quote:
Originally Posted by STeeL25T View Post
I'm not claiming to be an expert here, but I never understood why a lot of you guys run such absolutely massive injectors on these engines. Do you really need 700+ cc of fuel for 260 wheel power?
I originally wanted to use some 555cc Nismo injectors but after a little bit of research apparently they have been having issues with the Ethanol mixed into pump gas nowaday and can crap out within a month of installation. The 740cc's are the same injectors I have been running in my SVX for years now without issue, so I feel confident in their reliability.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSpear View Post
You can always compensate with the standalone. The big injectors are just in case you need to upgrade further in the future..
Yes this i true but you also lose some injection accuracy with this large of an injector. Luckily the Hydra Nemesis has excellent control of the exact millisecond the injector remains open allowing for really great control over the fueling of the cylinders.

Tom