View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 07:35 PM
Subaru Silver Contributor

Registered SVX
Re: Possibly worst shape SVX ever???

I'll try to get a bunch more pics of everything tomorrow when I go out there again. I have already removed some stuff from the engine bay but did so carefully enough that I can change my mind again and put it back together.
I also feel bad because it is at my friend's dad's place and although he has the room, he does get kinda crabby over stupid stuff and I don't want to piss him off by having it out there forever.
I guess the biggest problem for me right now is that I don't even have the money to buy a few used parts to even attempt to get this going. I got a bad MAF(Thanks Tim) coming in the mail so I at least had something to hook up. I have an old cone style filter I was gonna throw on since the stock airbox is missing. Still need a starter, alternator, and somehow figuring out the wiring... If you can't tell I'm still on the fence as to what to do. Deep inside I REALLY, REALLY want to solve the issues but my head is saying that it is more sensible to part it out. Wish there were people with knowledge on the SVX around here.