View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 02:53 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Johnybeas Send a message via MSN to Johnybeas Send a message via Yahoo to Johnybeas Send a message via Skype™ to Johnybeas
Registered SVX
Re: angel eye conversion

Just in case anyone was still wondering about this. I haven't started this but drew out a wiring diagram for it and know how I'm going to do it I just haven't had the time to sit down and do it, besides that Utah is way too cold in December and my holidays were chaos.

I'm planning on starting this in may or June and will take lots of pictures of how I do it, just in case anyone wants to try it. I decided on doing them white because it's a lot easier to work with power level wise.

I will be wiring them into the cabin with a switch so I can turn them off and on separate from the other lights, like the fog lights. The location of my switch is a secret as of right now, because I don't want anyone to steal my idea before I get around to doing it. lol

Those of you interested in this mod, feel free to do it before me, I'd love to see more pictures of it done. and if anyone wants to figure out the blue or red lights I'd love to see!