View Single Post
Old 09-13-2002, 10:30 PM
Really Senior Member

Let's put this in perspective

Hi guys and gals -
I was somewhat out of commission for most of this week. I just checked the site again tonight and found this new thread which started Tuesday. I say let's put this in perspective because the reason why I was out of commission was because I was in the Hospital getting an Artery opened that I didn't even know was blocked. This saved me from a heart attack waiting to happen.

I get back and find four pages of discussion aimed basically at one very immature and beligerent individual who obviously doesn't understand now and may never understand what this club is really all about.

Cash - life is too short to have the attitude you display. I know you can't appreciate that at age 22 because we all feel we are invincible. Believe me, I thought I was and I am in my 60's and never had a day in a Hospital until this week. I sure do have a new appreciation for life now and this entire thread looks ridiculous to me.

Cash - I only joined this Club this past Spring. I went to the 10th Anniv meet and met many fantastic people who really have their sh-- together. People helping each other to enjoy their SVX's and solving problems for each other and having a great time. You didn't have the opportunity to do that and maybe if you had, you would act differently. You don't understand that you are dealing with people who really care and you're treating us like crap. That is unacceptable and the main reason for all the flack you have taken. So much for the mini-lecture.

Rdub- I don't believe in censorship on this site either unless someone uses profanity excessively (and you know I'm not a prude) or goes off on an offensive tirade having nothing to do with an SVX related subject. I have used the same technique I have used for years with my radio and TV. If I don't like what I see and hear, I turn it off. I usually just click the back button when I see one of Cash's threads. Why waste my time? And that was before I had this recent "scare".

So...enough of this rambling. All I'm trying to do here is tell everyone to chill and put things in perspective. Let's get back to using the Club for its primary purpose which I requote "People helping each other to enjoy their SVX's and solving problems for each other and having a great time.

Sold 92 Pearlie in 2002 and 96 Polo in 2009, both to Earl Steele. Currently driving 2004 Acura TL