View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 05:38 PM
Still rebuilding my block...
Alcyone Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to cozykat Send a message via MSN to cozykat Send a message via Yahoo to cozykat
Significant Technical Input Registered SVX
Re: I like it here.. (Checked other forum)

Quote:
Originally Posted by odepaj View Post
Judging an entire forum by reading "ONE" post is pretty ridiculous.

If you look at my post in that thread, you see me complaining about copying other peoples designs (which actually goes on MORE over here, usually for exterior mods).

Facts are an important thing to consider when you are going to bash something/someone, unfortunately your post is lacking.

Not trying to stir the pot, just adding a different perspective to the "discussion".

The layout over there did take a little getting used to, its not a vBulletin based forum though.

Neither forum is better than the other, they both have pros and cons and that's what makes them different.

I just wish the bashing could stop on both sides of the community (Read: Childish behavior).

Dustin
I think you are mis-understanding Freeman's post. He hasn't been a member long enough to have dealt with all the mess long ago so I don't believe he's trying to start anything. Instead, I think, he was just expressing how much he enjoys this forum. It's not like we have a bunch out there for comparison.. So if he was going to compare to another.. there's only two. lol Just take it that he's simply saying that as websites go, he really enjoys this one (so much so that he never wants to leave it apparently ) and the other forum is just a different style, not suited to his taste.

If he was actually familiar with how the other forum got started, etc, then I doubt he would have made this thread to begin with (fearing it might start something again).

I will say, I too am glad this site has a white background because it blends in with my excel files perfectly.

'93 LSL Anniversary Edition - 02/93 - 150,998 Daily Driver - Forged EG33 (long block), 6MT swap, and re-upholstered interior
'92 Pearl - 100k Side restoration project
Locker | Old Locker | Shutterfly | ReadingIX | Facebook | Instagram