View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 03:08 PM
Im REALLY addicted! CANT STOP!

Send a message via MSN to mysvxrocks Send a message via Yahoo to mysvxrocks
Re: 1996 SVX on Autotrader

Well, that one isnt my old one, mine was a 95. And I havent seen that one in person. Ive looked at in online a few times though, and indeed it does look nice.

As for the no longer safe to spend that much.... I would agree. When I picked up my 95, everyone thought it was going to be a good car, that it was going to last, having the low miles that it did. Well I did find out, that wasnt the case. The cars may look really clean, the one I picked up did. But problems started comming up within days of me getting it into my possession.

That is why I took the plunge, and just traded them both in on a new car. The last 8 months Ive been through more cars that I needed to. I should have just stuck with my Focus the first time around, considering Im back to it now. Obviously I wasnt supposed to have an SVX, and the Focus is the right car for me. I wish I could say different.... Ill always miss these cars.

But that wont stop me from comming to meets!! Ill just tag with people if they want to put up with me, lol.

Oh and on another note. My 95 sold to someone local here. My brother saw it in the Wal Mart parking lot the other night. But its someone elses nightmare now, Ive got a car that I dont need to worry about it not starting in the morning, and thats what matters to me. I guess Im just unlucky to pick the crap cars that need a bunch of work. I wonder where my 92 went though.... It will be EASY to spot since it has a 95 L interior, Ive been looking but cant find it, lol.

2006 Infra-Red Ford Focus ZX3 ~ 67k

No longer SVX'n, Ill always miss them!

1995 Polo Green LS-i ~ 95k
1992 Dark Teal LS-L ~ 145k (04/91) #2231
1992 Claret LS-L ~196K (05/91) #0831

Last edited by mysvxrocks; 01-20-2009 at 03:11 PM.