View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 10:16 PM

Re: Right bank won't fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVXDan View Post
So I was driving around one day when I lost all power and the car was limping. Was just highway driving, nothing exciting. I got it home not thinking much of it, started it up the next day and it was fine. I made it about 2 miles then it lost all power again

"You have lost your power lead for the passenger side... You need to trace it back to the source and find where the problem stems: Tom

Tom, do you see any significance in the fact that SVXDan had his power lead, lost his power lead, found his power lead, lost his power lead again? Interesting to say the least.
Codes.. not unheard of having a problem and almost in desperation the car check engine comes on and maybe grabs an 02 sensor code when there is nothing wrong with the 02 sensor? That was the reason for the question. He probably didn't drive it enough after the problem to get a ck engine light. If did, probably a code... If not, probably not a code.

Just a power lead would be a piece of cake to test out and I hope that is where this ends up!
Keith