View Single Post
Old 06-12-2001, 08:24 AM
Lowered SVX

thanks for all of the info.....

my bet was that it was a tranny mount too because if i keep the accelerator engaged there is no clunk it only does it when i left off the gas and then reapply and it usually only does it at low rpms. i am taking the car in tomorrow and getting the mount replaced, brake lines flushed and fluid replaced, and i am getting my b&m tranny cooler installed. the cooler was $59.99 here local and is rated at 24,000 GVW's. i was reading the instructions and they said that if you installed the cooler behind the radiator it was only 60% effecient?! it is only 100% effecient if it is installed in the front of the radiator. there was some other condition where it was 75% effecient. damn my memory sucks sorry. anyway these guys are good and they will find the best spot for it. i also have a slight rattle in my front suspension still, especially near the right front so i am going to have them give my suspension a good once over to see if something is loose. my love, my life, my money.......the svx!
1994 SVX, true dual Magnaflow exhaust, K&N filter, 17" Enkei RS6 wheels, Bridgestone Potenza RE730 225/45/17 rubber, zinc plated cross-drilled rotors with yellow painted brake calipers. B&M tranny cooler rated at 19,000 GVW. GC springs and Koni strut inserts installed and the car is lowered two inches all the way around!!
"Too much fun to drive!"