View Single Post
Old 12-20-2008, 11:11 PM
From POST-***** to LURKER

Re: A sad announcement from GreenMarineSVX...

Haha, thanks everyone. And thanks Steve for shairing alittle about the history. I wanted to share alittle but honestly, it wasn't my place since I neither knew all of the facts OR was there for them. So it is frankly YOUR place to brag about it since you were the driver ...

The car has been great so far, but we have had the worst weather here in Raleigh for the last week... Just yesterday it was sunny for about 6 hours and I managed to make it out and wash the car and wax it (before the pictures were taken)... But I wake up this morning and it is raining again, and is going to continue to rain for another 2 days ... Whatever though... I am just tired of parking my cars outside in the rain... Next year I'll be looking for a house with a 2 car garage here in Raleigh... Just need to find a good location and one more roommate (already have one)... If I find another WRX owner then it will be a house with THREE WRX's!!

Oh Steve, if you want to keep-on about some of the cool things that you've done in the car over the years, by all means PLEASE DO ... How about the weekend you bought it, drove it to an Autocross I was at and took it for a lap without even doing a course walk through and taking FTD in it ... That was awesome

~ Chris

** SOLD **1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Wagon - MOST RELIABLE car I've ever owned
** SOLD **2006Subaru WRXSTi (Former "Boxer4Racing.com / Continential Tire" STi) - Built EJ22t block / EJ207 JDM STi "big port heads" - 9,000rpm MONEY PIT!!!
** SOLD ** 1995 "Tree-Hugger Green" SVX L AWD(5 MT) --- "Gumby" 130K miles #399 in MY95, my original love...