Thread: Let it SNOW!
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008, 11:04 AM
Subaru Silver Contributor

Registered SVX
Re: Let it SNOW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryIII View Post
Last winter I did a lot of work at A&B Process in Stratford, WI. Is Sherboredom, WI near Stratford?

Sheboredom is what us locals refer to our boring city(we also refer to it as Shevegas http://shevegas.com/ ). Its actually Sheboygan and stratford is about 4 hrs northwest of here. I am located literally halfway between Green Bay and Milwaukee.

Its a city of about 50k and we call it Sheboredom because there is almost nothing to do here unless you enjoy frequenting the bars. There are some city blocks that have 3 bars on one street corner. There are also some bars that are neighboring churches of all things and 75% of the people in our jail are for DUI's. If you like drinking, you would feel perfectly at home.

Also, past 10pm the only things open are wal-mart, some gas station/convenience stores, a few fast food places and of course bars.

I could add a lot more but this isn't the place. Perhaps there should be a thread in the 'Not exactly...' for everyone to list all the things that make the place they live a s**thole. And then we could vote on the worst city to live in.