View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008, 04:09 PM
Collision Refinishing Tech

Registered SVX
Re: My new custom wing. What a freakin ordeal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonybuchanan View Post
(question for RSVX)

Just wanted to say my car has been painted and touched up. It looks awesome with the new wheels.

I want to show pictures here in "General SVX Babble" however I beleive RSVX once told me that when my car is completed, since I have a new wing, I have to list it inside "Mods".

I personally think changes such as my

New wheels and tires
Front suspension lowering
touchup paint job
interior cleaning
engine cleaning
new shiny wax job

justifies my car being displayed as "New and Improved 2" under "General SVX Babble" just as redlightningsvx has his paint job displayed inside "General" inside a thread named "New and Improved".

Certainly my newly painted wing can be seen as a mod however my wing is only a small part of all the stuff Ive had done.

"You people" may just see the wing however a lot more sweat and tears (someone elses) has gone into my car then just that needed to create the wing.

Therefore, I will not post any pictures or videos unless I am guranteed that my "New and Improved 2" thread will remain inside "General".

RSVX, will you allow this thread to stay here in "General" when I post pictures ?
First off your baiting me into flameing you more than I and others already have. Your not pissing me off because I fell bad for people you are older than me than can not mature to an adult level but stay in an elementary level imaturity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonybuchanan View Post
Freeman, why should it result in trouble.

redlightningsvx should be flattered to see me imitate his thread title.

(thats about all I'de ever copy from him)
Plus mine is in General because I was meerly showing everyone what I do for a living (paint&prep) to my SVX. So it's not a mod. Once again you will get no rise out of me because your jealous of the fact that i'm better at evreything you fail so miserably at. Also your baiting once again and this needs to stop. Just ban yourself and save the mods the trouble of doing it for you.
Mods:AWD conversion/4.44 swap by Budfreak, Custom red interior lights, Custom Satin black dash, Power mode switch, Cold air intake, Permecool tranny filter,Sony xplode 10" sub, Sony xplode 1000w amp, Blitz in-line driver, DDM Tuning 6000k HID's, New paint job/body work by me, 97' Grill, QC shift kit, 17'' MB Motoring rims, 15&20 min mod, front & rear urethane swaybar bushings, Custom fiberglass sub box, Custom red led a/c control unit, perrin lightweight crank pulley, Black wrinkle finish powdercoated intake manifold w/ clear hoses , 02' outback heated/power black leather seats
Soon to come:Fiberglass hood, upholster ALL suede to black leather
Past subies:

92' Pearl White/black top LS-L-SOLD
96' Legacy Outback-TOTALED
99' Legacy Outback Limited 30th anniversary edition-TOTALED
98' Forester L -Totaled
Other toys:
99' Forester S -WRX brake upgrade, soon an 04 wrx motor swap
06' B9 Tribeca-Stock
1982' Yamaha xj650 Maxim
Mods:
work in progress

Last edited by redlightningsvx; 12-11-2008 at 04:57 PM.