View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 04:03 PM
Collision Refinishing Tech

Registered SVX
Re: New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
Seth, you're car is coming along quite nicely. It'll be like a different car at the next Reading. Keep up the good work .
Sorry anthony, not everyone has the same "great' taste that you do.
Thanks Tim. I'll be there at Reading hopfully without the worst paintjob this time.lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeman View Post
Oi!! No need to bash pearlies... No matter how yellowish she is with her various dents and spray painted rust spots.. lol

EDIT: Oh btw, anthonybuchanan, your wing blows, cut it down a foot..
I love how tricoat whites look, just not the stuff I mentioned about them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by svxistentialist View Post
If Red and Black is OK for Wally, it's OK by me too!

You boys are welcome to spar, a little bit of repartee is no harm, but try and keep it below insulting level if you could.

Seth, that's a really nice job you have done there. However, I would be of the same opinion as Dani, use something like the wheels Anthony has on his car. I don't like black wheels on an SVX.

That's only my opinion, and you are the man paying the money for the wheels, so it is your choice.

However, I have probably a million SVX pictures stored on this computer, and I have yet to see an SVX with black wheels that looks good in a photo. Too ricey for me.

Joe
Thanks Joe. The rims are still undecided untill some photoshop is done so I can get at least a guess on how it'll look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonybuchanan View Post
Red though, came to my thread, and spent days getting himself all pissed off about my personal choice and making stupid remarks and low and behold, now he can't take critcizism himself. Give me a break dude.

I did not come to the thread to hijack it and make it a thread about my wing but just to talk about my opinions about his choice. Honestly, I dont give 2 ****s about his color choice however wanted to see his reaction to critcism. Well just as I expected, he cant take it.
I wouldn't bless myself in days in your horrible wing thread because my eyes will burn with rice car images. Plus I think you got all pissy because someone else did something with thier car and you as the ego god (sort of like Nate the Hate) couldn't have that and had to leave your thoughts plus snide remarks. I take critisism all day at work so I think I can definatly take yours. I left 1 SINGLE POST IN 1 ON YOUR WING THREADS WHICH WAS A 1 WORD OPINION OF MINE!!!!!FAIL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeman View Post
Puh-lease!!! The ONLY reason you said you'd want a candy cane car instead of a black n red sex machine is cause he flamed your comically oversized wing!!!

Personally I would not have chose the red and black combo, nor would I have picked a solid red svx.. The only reason for that though is that I have a pearlie and effin love it! Let us not fight amongst ourselves, but against the ridiculous looking and funny sounding Neon's that we pass daily..
Exactly.....
Mods:AWD conversion/4.44 swap by Budfreak, Custom red interior lights, Custom Satin black dash, Power mode switch, Cold air intake, Permecool tranny filter,Sony xplode 10" sub, Sony xplode 1000w amp, Blitz in-line driver, DDM Tuning 6000k HID's, New paint job/body work by me, 97' Grill, QC shift kit, 17'' MB Motoring rims, 15&20 min mod, front & rear urethane swaybar bushings, Custom fiberglass sub box, Custom red led a/c control unit, perrin lightweight crank pulley, Black wrinkle finish powdercoated intake manifold w/ clear hoses , 02' outback heated/power black leather seats
Soon to come:Fiberglass hood, upholster ALL suede to black leather
Past subies:

92' Pearl White/black top LS-L-SOLD
96' Legacy Outback-TOTALED
99' Legacy Outback Limited 30th anniversary edition-TOTALED
98' Forester L -Totaled
Other toys:
99' Forester S -WRX brake upgrade, soon an 04 wrx motor swap
06' B9 Tribeca-Stock
1982' Yamaha xj650 Maxim
Mods:
work in progress