View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 08:46 AM

Re: My new custom wing. What a freakin ordeal.

You're right Freeman.

Its all personal opinions. Some people like it, hate it, love it. Some of the comments are geniunely funny like the "shopping cart" comments. I saw an article where people said the same thing about the F40. It really does look like a shopping cart.

Have to say also that driving an F40 and putting a wing on an SVX like this is also about how much "Balls" you've got.

The F40 designers where laughed at too. The laughing was geniune because people where not use to something like that and they thought they should react with a laugh. But the F40 designer had "balls" and put it out there.

I mean its a bold move to do something cool like that knowing a lot of small minded people will say it sucks and use racial terms like "rice ____" to describe it.

(btw, rice ___ started as a racial term and it still is eventhough the people using it here are not racist at all but just ignorant and/or insensitive.)

When you do something like this wing though you have to have a creative mind and you have to be bold and you need to be able to say, "oh he doesnt like it but thats all good because I did it for me not him".

I do hope that I am not causing some folks to lose sleep over it though since a lot of people love the SVX to the extent that they are pissed to see anyone change it. I can understand that. I also say "f-that, I'm going to have some fun with my SVX". I want to make my car look cooler and I am going to do just that. Damn anything else".