View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 09:21 PM

Registered SVX
Re: Finished my power mode mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnybeas View Post
how is it lighting up the words??? I'm confused if you just put a decal on the front of the button how the light would shine through the black plastic... aren't the other ones kinda clear through where the white lettering is on the buttons?? gosh I really need to get home so I can look at my buttons and figure this out instead of asking a lot of these questions I could probably answer myself, but it's just driving me crazy with anticipation!!! I'm stoked!!
If you take one of the switch covers off and look at it from behind you will see that the area where the lettering is printed on is opaque allowing light to pass through. I just scraped off the factory lettering and placed a decal over it. I'm at work until Sun but I will try and post a pic of a switch cover when I get home.
Kool Blue air filter, 4500k HID's, airbox mod, Hella horns, WRX 6 disc stereo, Infinity Reference and Clarion Pro Audio speakers, Infinity basslink sub, ECUtune Stage 1v5, ECUtune TCU, Power mode mod, Mad muffler mod v1.3