View Single Post
Old 09-07-2002, 06:58 PM

Cavilers and GM nuts

Hey there Guys
Wow what a thread.. Thank you mike for locking things down.
Cavy are not bad cars.. Most have done very well, and Still look good.. GM cars can be beaten with a stick and still keep ticking.
Neon's on the other hand..... hmm IF Barbie and Ken had a REAL car, a Neon seems fitting for them. That's a joke for all those in need of a breather.. I cant' help but think of Grape ape when I see a Neon... THe purple ones were like Big rolling grapes. It was Funny.. Well, I thought so...

THe NEon had it's POS days and there are plenty of ppl who still think they are POS... Like me.... However for Cheap, reliablilty ( your mileage may vary) to get you fromt point A to B then back. Um it all works Right.. Personally I like GM products...

THe neon was like the OLD K car .... Chrysler is always in need of money. Something cheap, small, compact, Disposable.. LIKE Emachines.. Cars are NO longer built to LAST 10 plus years. IF you get 100k, that's GOOD... Real GOOD.

HOwever IF C$SH wants to spend his money on one, is FINE with me. I would never talk down to him for doing so. I think that's called FREE will..

THere is no need to call other members name. Cause Solar's correct... In person you might not be so bold, OR maybe you would which is even worse.

Dude, go pull your pud or something to release some anger. Get a Boyfriend/girlfriend whatever........
Buy another Neon.

I think BOTH the Neon and Cavy can take a Beating and keep on ticking. At least from the ones I've seen.. the Word Beaten doesn't even dent the surface. One of my best friends bought a Chavy... Lord this girl is HARD on cars... Harder on cars then any of you can think.. SHe has kids, so that gives an idea..
This car had been beaten like an ugly step child, and still IT kept on going and going and going and going... I forget what killed it..
MY friend..
it had an owner that NEver changed the oil, didn't know what filters were. IT was ALL about just put gas in and GO.........

You should've seen the tires............

But that GM cavy served Her well... That was ALL that mattered.
Now I've spoken.......
svx1999

Greensvx you got Good taste in other cars too, besides , well U know.. Subaru's...