View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 02:01 AM
Killer of threads

Registered SVX
Re: Cindy McCain Drifting

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikFu S. View Post
I would venture to say that is the norm, not the exception.

Not likely. Get outside much?

She's upper middle class, I don't see cost or any difficult in relation being an issue. Again, just because she is doing one thing that is "not stupid" doesn't mean she doesn't do plenty of other things that are, and again nevermind the implausibility.

Again, I never said she doesn't do stupid things, but the fact that she does have a hobby that is "outside the box" so to speak, I have alot of respect for her.

You don't find it worrisome that a person will judge another off one small aspect of their personality, then somehow rationalize that aspect into a defining attribute on which to base important decisions?
This is wrong.

No, because it's not my problem to worry about these peoples opinions about her or anyone else, I only worry about my decisions

If you are bothered by the fact I'm bothered by something take your own advice and ignore it.

Im not bothered by this at all. Maybe I've got a hidden agenda and had the OP make this thread just to lure you in here to have this very debate with you.

Some people need help wiping.

Again, that's just your opinion. I live by a general "You worry about you, I'll worry about me" sort of stance

Goodnight,
Dustin

1992 Ebony LS-L w/191k miles Mods: a few and acouple more

1995 Brilliant Red L/AWD w/154k miles Mods: Stebro catback exhaust, K&N drop in filter, ECUtune ST1v5, 4.44, lots of JDM goodies

1992 Pearly LS-L w/154k miles Sold Mods: 4.11, rust

2008 DGM Legacy spec.B w/245k miles Mods: Cryotune Stage3, VF52, bushings galore, STi pink springs, Bilstein HDs

My Locker

The only man alive who drives three "Subu SVS's".......according to my insurance company