View Single Post
Old 10-12-2008, 10:29 PM

Send a message via AIM to zavikan
Re: glass headlights

I've done extensive research on this subject. Unfortunately, ive misplaced all my notes, and have to do it by memory...

As far as the Dip goes, it can be set either way (so it doesnt matter if its UK or German). But different countries use different bulbs. That is also something you can rip apart though (to fit your own). Some also dont have fog lights. But that also has possibilities for retrofitting.

In the end, I came to the conclusion, that if I can get glass headlights, ANYWHERE, get them. Afterwards, you can retrofit them to suit your taste, and there would be no compromise needed.

A word of warning though, not all glass headlights are equal. There is a member here who bought one at a time. When he finally had a pair, one was pitted from tailgating. and the other was crystal clear.

There is also a member who has the old Motorsports Silver car. That had glass headlights as well.
'92 Liquid Silver SVX - Drilled&Slotted Rotors/Canadian OEM Seat Warmers/JDM Folding Mirrors/JDM Clear Corners/Euro Glass Headlights/Euro Headlight Level Adjustment/Euro Shifter Assembly/ECUTune Chip V.1/GARAGE QUEEN!