Thread: Hydra Nemesis
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 04:44 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Re: EM Solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxersix View Post
Tom, I'm assuming you were working with Andrew Nam out in CA? Glad someone finally got him what he needed. All the data that I faxed him, which included the scope diagrams of the sensors from the factory manual, were told to be incorrect I lost touch with him and needed to pursue other venues and worked out what I needed here anyway. New OBR setup on it's way here from England next month to replace my MS2

Anyway glad it worked out for you and you can finally get your car tuned the way it so desperately needed to be. This will most definitely be a great asset to your community here. Plug and play with auto tune makes for a pretty simple setup. And Hydra EMS tuning is a cakewalk compared to the likes of Motec, OBR, Halltech. I think you'll enjoy working with it vs any other system out there.

And to answer the Megasquirt question asked....yes my EG33 is running off MS2 ver. 3.0. in the 962 If you ask nicely, I'll email VE/AFR/Spark files to those trying to run the car off a megasquirt system You must note files are setup for built EG33 for boost, twinscroll single 35R, header, speed density, sheet intake manifold, water air intercooler. GM sensors, bosch TPS. ford EDIS-6

Toms way above is definitely an easier route that's for certain. And ~$1700 if a good deal too.
Euh....

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.