View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 10:58 PM
building more AK47's

Talking Craigslist....Best of

email this posting to a friend best of craigslist > pittsburgh > To my neighbor who I saw pooping in his yard yesterday - w4m
Originally Posted: Thu, 5 Jun 14:52 EDT

To my neighbor who I saw pooping in his yard yesterday - w4m

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2008-06-05, 2:52PM EDT

I saw you couched down with your pants around your ankles. I asked "Hey, what are you doing?". Your reply was "Pooping in a groundhog hole! I read about it online. It's suppose to trick the groundhog into thinking another animal has moved into it's lair.".

Since you are normally a sane person I refrained from calling the police.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 708850980

AND
email this posting to a friend best of craigslist > seattle-tacoma > found cat--black with white stripes
Originally Posted: Mon, 19 May 15:13 PDT

found cat--black with white stripes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2008-05-19, 3:13PM PDT

Hi, I found a cat today near the arboretum. She's black with white stripes down her back. She seems a little standoffish. Does not get along well with children.

She doesn't have a collar, but seems to be an indoor cat and went without hesitation for a can of cat food I opened for her.

I think she's been away from home a while. She's quite smelly. May need a bath.

Please e-mail me to claim. Small rehoming fee (to cover the cost of the litterbox and cat food).

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests