View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 11:06 AM

Send a message via AIM to zavikan
Re: Palin vs. Biden Debate

Silly republicans......

At least I don't have to get upset with you, knowing that there is no way that Mcain is going to win.

I personally thought she sucked. She didn't stick to topics, NPR went through her 'facts' one by one this morning debunking them, and her 'golly geewizzer' way of talking about serious issues in america is out of place. Look at youtube vids of her speechs in Alaska. There isn't this stupid 'betcha gosh darnit' lingo at all. Its put on for some wierd reason, and I think its condisending. (I refuse to fix my spelling mistakes for you people)

Other then that, I thought that while I disagreed with almost every word she said, she did ALOT better then I expected, and has obviously tried very hard to educate herself into the political jargon. She is also obviously VERY intelligent, and learns fast.
'92 Liquid Silver SVX - Drilled&Slotted Rotors/Canadian OEM Seat Warmers/JDM Folding Mirrors/JDM Clear Corners/Euro Glass Headlights/Euro Headlight Level Adjustment/Euro Shifter Assembly/ECUTune Chip V.1/GARAGE QUEEN!