View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 04:33 PM
building more AK47's

Re: The end is near!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landshark View Post
amazing.....on your list of blame you still see no reason to fault the morons who thought they could live beyond their means and get a mortgage they could never afford.

"hey, i'll buy a house i can't afford. damn politicians and banks!"

"hey, i'll buy a car i can't afford. damn politicians and banks!"

"hey, i'll max out credit cards i can't afford to pay off. damn politicians and banks!"
You see my point of where the stupidity started and now where it is ending. Yes I forgot to include the key issue of people living WAY beyond their means. Im glad one of those people divorced me she wanted to take out the full amount on our house and I said no because it was beyond my income and we would have to pay PMI. Of course she didnt know what the hell that was But everyone is at fault in the financial mess we are in because we let it happen and didnt do anything about it until now. Everyone wants to be rich.... sorry it aint gonna happen in the world we live in. We are always going to have rich people and poor people, thats the reality, deal with it.