View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 08:46 PM
Subaru Gold Contributor

The end is near!

Hi everyone, Lets get this straight. No matter how bad a job you do running your business, when it all starts to go down the toilet you just plead to the head rich guy and he quickly makes a deal for the goverment to pick up the tab. As in you and me,the tax payers, have to make sure the rich CEO doesn't lose any money. Hey i've got a good idea. Will get people that can afford a $50,000 house and will get them a mortgage for $100,000 or $200,000 that they can't afford to repay and then we will take a bunch of those and bundle them and call them investment grade and sell them to any bank etc as an investment. Then when it all goes south see above. Just think. It only took from 1929 to 2008
to go 360 degrees . So here we are, eight years down the road and the economy sucks, we are the laughing stock around the world, and we have killed four thousand plus americans in Iraq and hundreds of thousands of Iraqs for nothing. Well i'm here to tell you that if you haven't registered to vote its not to late. Once you have done that make sure you vote. If tou not going to be in town on November 5th get an absentee ballot and do it now.
Take care, BOBB
P/S Oh ya, the dollar isn't worth the paper its printed on. "B"

Last edited by Bobb; 09-22-2008 at 08:48 PM. Reason: Spell check